A sweet cyber-friend has graciously given me The Versatile Blogger Award. Thank you, Elizabeth Young at The Garden Gate.
There are rules for receiving the blog award, so here they are: thank the person who gave the award and link back to her/him, share seven things about myself, and forward the award to fifteen desiring people, which I will attempt to do.
My life has been rather dull. Funny or exciting things don’t usually happen in my life. So, here’s the boring stuff…
1) I once owned a motorcycle…and yes, I drove it myself!
2) I love old black and white movies, who-dun-its, Westerns, anything! Well, almost anything.
3) I was known as Choo-Choo (braces) and Bones.
4) A friend and groomsman at our wedding decided to play a joke on us and put tear gas in the air conditioning vents in our car. We got married in the middle of July! Ha-ha!
5) I grew up with the grandson of Mordecai Ham, the evangelist who led Billy Graham to Christ.
6) One of the first and largest apartment complexes was built by my father and grandfather in 1949 and was named after me…and so was the church!
7) I received an awesome endorsement for my upcoming book, Ready or Not…Here I Come! You’ll have to stay tuned to find out who it is! (he-he!)
Thanks again, Elizabeth!